Born and brought up in a vllage of district Jhunjhunu, i completed my education with MA in English from the univ of Rajasthan and studied law for two years but could not attend all the papers of second year academic LLb hence could not complete LLb due to certain reasons.
Having topped the select list of state services I joined RAS in the year 1973 as Assistant Collector. Worked as SDO/SDM/Additional Collector, Land Settlement Officer etc. in many districts. Got elevated to IAS in the year 1993 against the IAS batch of 1988.
- Teaching IAS/state service officers in the HCMRIPA (OTS), Jaipur for last 20 years on various topics.
- Teaching experience in the Revenue training institute at Ajmer.
- Worked as Member Board of revenue, Ajmer and heard land revenue appeals etc. against orders of collectors, RAAs, commissioners. ( JDA cases/ colonization cases)
- Headed 5 districts as collector in Rajasthan ;worked as member Legal Aid Committee in five Districts
- Worked as Administrator Raj State Agri Marketing Board.
- Worked as M.D. in Raj-Fed-agri-marketing.
- Worked as executive Director in Raj State Road Transport Corporation.
- Worked as Administrator Municipal Council Jodhpur/ Secretary UIT Kota
- Worked as Magistrate/ Revenue officer for several years.
- He received President Silver medal in the year 1981 for outstanding services in Census operations.
- He was the first collector in the state to receive Justice Ved Pal Tyagi Award for giving best judgments in Hindi. Justice Ved Pal Tyagi Award for best Judgment Writing (Award is decided by a committee of Judges of the honorable High Court of Rajasthan.
- He also received Indira Priyadarshani Award.
- As collector and administrator of Barmer Co-Operative Bank stood first in the state in performance and the bank was awarded trophy by the then Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee in the year 1999.
- Under his leadership the turnover of RajFed increased five times and this institution stood first in India and was awarded by a trophy and a certificate by the Vice President of India in the year 1998. RajFed stood first in India in co-operative sector for two consecutive years during the leadership of the undersigned. Awarded by President of India.
- As collector he become so popular that the whole district of Nagaur went on a week-long agitation to get his transfer orders cancelled.
- He is specially known for beautification of towns, tree plantation and family planning programmes and control of Gundas effectively.
- His assisted the Army during Kargil war at Barmer border during his tenure as Barmer collector. The area commander appreciated his enthusiastic civil support to the army.
- To bridge the generation gap and to control family quarrels he started Dad-Pota and Dadi-Poti seminars.
- His efforts for rain water harvesting were very much popular in Churu, Nagaur and Barmer and Chittorgarh.
- He has been very concerned for the welfare of students, soldiers and farmers.
- Raj State Roadways stood first in the country amongst all state road transport corporations which had a fair contribution of the undersigned as Executive Director Administration.
- Dozens of other Awards from Govt. of Rajasthan including High cash awards.